Monday, January 30, 2012

Inspiration Monday

I am a self professed "pattern collector."  I read beading patterns at night like you might read a favorite novel.  I wish there was enough time in the day (and enough beads in my stash) to create every design out there.

Today, I have for you my wish list of beading tutorials from Etsy.  I haven't tried these specific patterns, but I have tried a pattern from almost all of the shops.

There are some really talented designers out there.  Check out their shops for more beady goodness.  


Beadweaving Tutorial - Pictu...
$10.00

Instructions for Elfin Eveni...
$15.00

DRIPSTONE Necklace Exclusive...
$10.00

Tutorial for Dew Drop Confet...
$6.00

BEAD PATTERN earrigs Bholli...
$9.00

Beaded Pendant Tutorial with...
$6.00

Crystal Circle Dangle Earrin...
$8.00

Herringbone Cuff Bead Weavin...
$12.00

Xaveria pendant, pattern
$9.00

Beading Tutorial - Dainty Fi...
$10.00

Beading pattern JACKY
$14.00

Pattern for the "Rain F...
$20.00

Dragonfly Meadow Instruction...
$12.00

Peyote Pattern - WIDE Corrug...
$10.00

TUTORIAL -- Cutie Pie Earrin...
$5.00

The Riddle pattern PDF file
$14.00


2 comments:

  1. Oh I love this collection! And you sound just like me ... I love to curl up with a beading book and read it like a novel :) I really like the Bollywood earrings - those are absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanya,
    I knew there was another reason I liked you. I have the first tutorial by Marcie and I have drooled over all the others. I search patterns a lot of times just cause I'm bored when there is not a whole lot going on at work, ssshhh that is our secret (he he)!
    Therese

    ReplyDelete