Monday, January 9, 2012

Monday, Monday

Finally, Winter break is finished and I can get back into my routine.  What am I doing this fine Monday morning?  I'm glad you asked.

1)  I am starting our new Beading Babes project:  Runway of Pearls by Barbara Falkowitz.  Her right angle weave pattern uses triangle beads and the result is interesting.  The triangle beads naturally flip, so the result is seemingly random.


I can't wait to see what the finished base looks like.  I'm almost giddy to embellish it.  This is shaping up to be a fun project.

2)  I'm catching up on Psych on hulu.  I love me some Shawn and Gus.

Image from usanetwork.com.

3)  I am not playing Star Wars:  The Old Republic.  This was my husband's Christmas present to me and both of us are having a ball playing.  (I won't mention that it is the reason I am just now starting Runway of Pearls.)


Happy Monday, everyone.

5 comments:

  1. That weave looks beautiful but complicated. I don't think my eyes could handle such tedious work.

    We love watching Psych, and already have withdrawls now that the season is over. We are so fond of this show that we always pick up the DVD of the last seasons episodes.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanya, the start of your bracelet is looking good. I am still working on other project before I can start on the Beading Babes project 3. I just got my Christmas present to myself on Saturday. I got myself a Kindle Fire and I have spent more time playing and getting to know it then I have devoted to bead sewing Oh well. Have a great day!
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Monday, right back at you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! I have not been beading because I have been sucked into SWTOR as well lol. Good to know that I am not the only one! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog with many amazing beading projects :) Greetings from Poland.

    ReplyDelete