Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Hoops and crystals

In the midst of working on my projects for our Beading Babes group, I stumbled upon  Romina Designs.  These Autumn Hoop earrings screamed "you need me."  Seriously, they did.  And I now have a pair.  :)



These earrings worked up quickly and easily.  The pattern is also very versatile.  I foresee many hoops in my future .. big ones, small ones, double layered ones .. you get the picture.  :)

I also took a stab at the crystal right angle weave bracelet.


I love this bracelet.  I wanted something sunny and fun and this definitely is both.  I have some of the gold seed beads left, so I might have a few of these on my wrist come summer.


A big thanks to Valerie from Romina Designs.  Check out her shop for more great designs.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for mentioning my design! They came out beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow those are stunning! Thanks for the links as well! I may have to give her tutorials a try. I to seem to collect patterns lol. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete