Thursday, February 23, 2012

I'm guest posting on Sharyl's Jewerly

I've been busy working on challenge pieces this week, so I haven't done much blogging.  (I have tons of ideas for posts, though.)

Luckily for you, I am guest posting today over at Sharyl's Jewelry.  Sharyl was kind enough to let me talk about seed beading and show off some of my finished pieces.

If you have a few minutes (or hours) check out Sharyl's artfire shop.  It's filled with beautiful, handmade pieces. I love the colors in her Nepalese Inlaid Turquoise and Brass Necklace.


I am drooling over her Carved Bracelet.


And what outfit couldn't benefit from her Beautiful Lady of Stone Necklace.


A big "Thank You" to Sharyl for allowing me to guest post on her blog.  If you are interested in seeing what I had to say, check it out here.

3 comments:

  1. Well, thank you! How nice of you to give my jewelry a showing! What an unexpected surprise!

    It was a pleasure having you post on my blog! It was an opportunity for me to learn something new I've been wanting to learn more about and to share what you know. And what what a special treat to share some of the lovely pieces you've beaded! Thanks again so very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanya,
    Congratuslations on being featured on Sharyl's blog, you deserve the praise.
    Sharyl does do very pretty pieces and I love the necklace that I won in her giveaway.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great post... and thanks so much for mentioniong Beading Babes!

    Karyn

    ReplyDelete