Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I'm going ...

to Bead and Button!!!

This trip will be an early birthday present from my wonderful husband.  I'm turning 40 this year and this trip almost makes it worthwhile.


I am just amazed at the number of talented artists and designers who will be teaching classes.  Barbara Lewis, Gwen Fisher, Florence TournerMarcia Balonis, Jill Erickson, and Diane Fitzgerald, just to name a few.

Choosing classes will be hard.  I do know that I will sign up for Marcia deCoster's Rising Sun class.  I cannot tell you how excited I am to meet one of my favorite designers.

I'm also looking at metalworking classes.  I haven't done much with wire and metal and would love to learn something new.

Hopefully, the next few months will fly by and I'll be in Milwaukee before I know it.  That should be enough time to choose a few classes.  :)

4 comments:

  1. Tanya,
    That is a great birthday present! Have fun, learn lots, buy some stuff you just can not live without!
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'm looking forward to seeing you in Marcia's class! I'll be taking Rising Sun as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's one of my dream vacations! Have a great time -- Milwaukee's a terrific city. If you get a chance, by all means get down to the lakefront while you're there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh I am so happy for you! Living in Australia I just dream of attending shows like this. Out of curiosity are they expensive to attend...or is the expense mainly what you can't resist buying when you get there? Gee it would be amazing to be surrounded by all those amazing artists.

    Karyn

    ReplyDelete