Saturday, October 27, 2012

i heart macro Sunday

For my entry in the second Time to Stitch Challenge, click here.

For my entry in the Beadwork beaded bead contest, click here.

We visited the arboretum last weekend.  Surprisingly, we had an 80 degree day last weekend, so it seemed a perfect time.

On the way out, we saw a tiny pumpkin growing on what looked like a tomato plant.


When we got home, I did a bit of research.  These turned out to be pumpkin tomatoes.  I had no idea there was such a thing, but now I want to try one!



For more macro goodness, check out Studio Waterstone.

studio waterstone

2 comments:

  1. Those are some cute pumpkins (I mean tomatoes)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pumpkin tomatoes! How adorable those are!

    Honestly, I thought it was a lampwork bead when I first saw it. Tells you how my brain works...

    ReplyDelete