Friday, January 4, 2013

My word for 2013

Last January, I noticed a trend among bloggers to choose a word to capture the coming year.  I jumped on the bandwagon and chose a few words for  2012.

While I think these words still apply in 2013, I think a new word will (hopefully) guide me through the year.


My black belt test is a mere 97 days away.  I WILL practice and I WILL take the 97 days to get myself into better shape.  I have the WILL to make these things happen.

I WILL kick actual and figurative butt while sparring.

There are other goals I have for 2013 and I WILL do my best to make those happen.

2 comments:

  1. I THOUGHT I left a comment here last night when I first read your post...there I go thinking again! BLACK BELT! Wow! So very, very impressed! Congratulations and I love your word choice!!!

    ReplyDelete