Friday, October 11, 2013

Focus on Life - 41 of 52

This week, Sally asked us to find connections.

I spent most of the week connecting with and catching up on prompts for the last month.  If you are curious, you can find them here, here, here, and here.

When I was able to sit down and think about connections, this is the only thing than came to mind.


Luckily, the kiddo and her cousin were more than happy to pose for me.

Please visit Sally's blog to see more connections, or take a look below.

11 comments:

  1. My oldest daughter and her cousin have that kind of connection, since the days of playing together on a Sit n Spin. Each have their own families now, but still connect in an instant. So special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so wonderful to have that close connection with a cousin - as Marlene says it will last a lifetime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have any cousins... I always felt ripped off as a kid. Great picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous! Sadly, our kids' cousins are all in the US, but they do connect via Facebook :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a beautiful shot, The pose, the sepia - everything

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing connections photo. I was close to several of my cousins when I was young. Sadly I rarely see most of them now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Facebook is the only way I stay connected with my cousins these days. We are spread out over the US. Same for my friends...but I remember the days when we were young and were together more. How sweet the time was! Great post. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome shot! I almost snapped a pic of my hubby's hand and mine for this week's prompt because it's what I thought of, too. Connections like these, family and/or friends, are so special.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's such a beautiful connection ~ and a lifelong lasting one too! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tanya I too thought of holding hands when I first saw the prompt. Beautiful interptation.

    ReplyDelete