Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Focusing on Life - 37 of 52

I am about a month behind on Sally's focus on life challenge.

This week, I will be playing catch up.

For week 37, Sally asked us to capture motion.  I found this easier said than done.  Photographing something moving usually results in a blurry photo, though it can generate a cool effect.

I took several pictures in an attempt to capture motion and this one was the best.


A friend and I have been practicing for our upcoming weapons test and this is her twirling a nunchaku.  I love how you can see the movement of both her hand and the nunchaku.

Please visit Sally's blog to see how the other participants captured motion.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Tanya,
    Wow that is a good picture. It must have been a tough one to get, knowing how fast the chucks can move.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect and bet you must have had many attempts prior to capturing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely picture ~ if your camera allows, try to change the speed of the shutter, it'll allow you to play with motion in various ways. Best of luck on your test!

    ReplyDelete