Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Focusing on Life - 38 of 52

I am about a month behind on Sally's focus on life challenge.

This week, I will be playing catch up.

For week 37, Sally asked us to find a quiet moment.

With the kiddo starting first grade, quiet moments seem to be much easier to come by.  I generally find myself giving the puppies a bit more attention.


With these quiet moments, however, come the contemplative ones.  I wonder how the kiddo grew up so quickly.


Please visit Sally's blog to see other best shots.

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful shots. You look so relaxed in the first one, but the framed one must hold a special place in your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought only my dog thinks I have been born for her to sit in my lap (and she's a medium chocolate lab, when she sits in your lap you feel it!). Beautiful captures of a quiet moment ~ and a special memory.

    ReplyDelete