Thursday, October 13, 2016

Just a few more beaded beads

I wanted to show you the last of the beaded beads I made using Cindy Holsclaw's patterns.

First up is the Tila Garden Pendant.  I really like the way this bead uses tila beads to make little walls around the embellishments.


In my last post, I mentioned that many of Cindy's beads have the same base structure.  The tila garden pendant also starts with a dodecahedron.  The tila beads make it a bit trickier, but luckily for me, I was a pro at dodecahedrons by this time.  :)

It really is a gorgeous bead.


The final beaded beads I have are from Cindy's Raindrop Flower Necklace.


This necklace features four different types of beaded beads, including a stunning pendant that encloses a swarovski pearl.


I only used three types of beads in my necklace because I wanted to make an extra of the medium beads.  I think it will make a great pendant.


I love the finished necklace.  


If you are interested in any of Cindy's patterns, they can be found here.  They are all very clear and have illustrations and photos, which help tremendously.  I'm not sure you could go wrong with any of them.

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous!! I love Cindy's patterns, and these are no exception. you've done an amazing job with them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are absolutely beautiful! The raindrops one looks so delicate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful pieces Tanya! and that necklace is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete